We’re hiring! Could our next star performer be you?
2019 is all set to be an exciting year for flydocs, and we are on the look out for new team members in the UK and India to help us achieve our objectives across a number of business functions. If you are looking for a new challenge, and have both the skills and attitude to contribute to the continued international growth of flydocs, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s a summary of our latest opportunities:
Based in Tamworth, UK with home-working opportunities
- Customer Success Manager – You will be responsible for managing the relationship with flydocs clients, assisting in planning, installation, training, trouble shooting, maintenance, and acting as an interface between the client and the company. Find out more
- Digital Product Manager – You will be responsible for developing and implementing customer centric business models for flydocs’ digital application and service offerings. Find out more
- HR Manager (Global) – You will play an integral role in overseeing the delivery of strategic global HR projects associated with change and improvement programmes. The role is required to work closely with global teams in the UK, India, EMEA, USA and Australia. Find out more
Based in Vadodara, Gujarat
- Database Administrator: You will take responsibility for ensuring excellent database design, performance of queries, overall performance of database, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. Find out more
- Aviation Technical Repairs and Structures Specialist: With a proven background working with aircraft structures and repairs in an OEM/MRO or airline, you will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date repair status’ and mapping for a customer’s fleet using the flydocs platform on a day-to-day basis Find out more