Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Responsible For: Product Management
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as a Digital Product Manager.
FLYdocs is a rapidly expanding international software business, powering innovation and advancing technology in the aviation industry. With the world’s most advanced aircraft data and records management platform at our core, our global team helps airlines, lessors, OEMs and MROs to protect asset value, support airworthiness and compliance as well as introduce document workflow efficiencies. Customers in 5 continents choose us to support their businesses with services ranging from document management to preparing for asset transitions.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing customer centric business models for FLYdocs’ digital application and service offerings.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the life cycle of one or more digital products from ideation to implementation through to phase-out
- Working with cross-functional teams to build a product which in turn becomes a business success
- Evaluate monetization strategies taking commercial responsibility and accountability for individual products
- Transition product requirements and new features into development specifications
- Integrate delegated product owners, software engineers and other stakeholders into product management and software development scrum teams using an agile management approach
- Play a part in the design and prioritizing of FLYdocs‘ ideation and innovation process as well as the product roadmap
- Support the FLYdocs Sales Team at customer appointments with detailed product knowledge and accompany product launches with the customer(s) by presenting the product, value proposition and customer journey
- Establish key account management for 3rd party aviation and software partners
Qualifications / Experience
- Completed a degree in business studies, engineering or economics with very good IT and business knowledge (other closely related academic qualifications or work experience will be considered)
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience in product management and/or digitization
- Experience of working in an aviation engineering and maintenance environment will be hugely advantageous
- Very good knowledge and experience in methods of:-
- Agile product management
- Ideation and business canvas modelling
- Developing digital business models
- Strong ability to manage complex projects with interdisciplinary teams and motivate project staff
- Business fluent English and good IT skills
- Willingness to travel on occasion
In return we offer the following:
- The opportunity to work within a fast growing and progressive global company
- Career development opportunities and the chance to really progress
- Flexibility, with the possibility to split time between the office and home
- The opportunity to travel globally
- A chance to work with an interesting and talented bunch of people
- The opportunity to work in modern offices, with an easy commute just off the M42 and onsite parking.
- Generous salary and benefits package with an annual salary review based on performance
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.