*Recruitment Fraud Awareness*
Please be aware of recruitment fraud before applying to our roles. Read about our Recruitment Fraud Awareness
Purpose of role
An exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer role to join the flydocs team in India. Working in coordination with the team under the line management of a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the execution of software development, specification review, deployment, ensure accuracy and quality of the developed module.
How do you get to contribute to the business?
• Develop secured, scalable, and high-performance software products using .Net technologies – Core and C# and create documentation
• Contribute to design client-side and server-side architecture
• Review, revise, debug and refactor existing projects/code to enhance performance
• Estimate project timelines
• Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best practices
• Hands-on with DEVOPS
• Work collaboratively with the development team and business stakeholders
• Ability to review code, recommend standard practices and suggest industry best practices for existing & latest technologies
• Develop secure solutions and knowledge of information security
Who you will be working with
This is a diverse role with an opportunity to work with a diverse group of people across the business including:
• Customer Success team
• Software Development team
• Product Management team
• IT & Digital team
• Technical Services
This is how we will support your onboarding journey to enable you to start adding value almost immediately
In your first 30 days you will:
- Get to know the company culture
- Learn company-specific platforms, intranet systems, and complete job-specific training classes
- Learn about the company’s products and clients
- Hold weekly one on ones with manager
- Meet the members of the team
- Build a career development plan with SMART Goals (1:1 Meeting).
By 60 days you will:
- Collaborate with other teams while starting to contribute to the conversation more often
- Identify issues or pain points with the roles and develop plans to address and fix the issues
- Set up a regular meeting schedule with teams and manager going forward
- Get feedback from manager on progress
By 90 days you will:
- Start working independently on projects
- Become more accountable for their work
- Be proactive and become more involved in the company’s BAU
- Touch base with manager for feedback about SMART Goals going forward (1:1 Meeting).
We would be really happy if you had
• 4+ years of minimum experience, with at least 2+ years in a senior role
• Advance knowledge with Microsoft .NET technologies – Core and C#
• Object-Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
• Experience in WCF/Web services, Expertise in MVC, Web API (REST preferable)/WCF/ Web services, Multithreading concepts
• Familiarity with Azure / AWS Cloud, Containerisation, Kubernetes and Dockers
• Good hands-on Database such as MySQL, MSSQL Server. No SQL Database knowledge like MongoDB will be an advantage.
• Implement unit, integration and other automated tests.
• Thorough insight of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and SDLC principles.
• Proficiency with GIT.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills are a must.