Recruitment Fraud Awareness
Please be aware of individuals and organisations that may contact you offering false employment opportunities in the name of flydocs. We take such matters extremely seriously and work with the appropriate legal authorities to terminate fraudulent schemes using the flydocs name. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam.
Please do not:
• Send any money. flydocs does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job, either as an employee or as a contractor
• Respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar
• Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know
• Engage in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent. Communications from flydocs will either be from a @flydocs.aero email address.
How to identify recruitment fraud
• The perpetrators will often ask recipients to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. The flydocs name and logo could be featured on the documentation without authority.
• There is an early request for personal information such as address details, date of birth, CV, passport details, bank details etc.
• Candidates are requested to contact other companies/individuals such as lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies etc.
• Email correspondence is often sent from (or to) free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com etc.
• The perpetrators may even offer to pay a large percentage of the fees requested and ask the candidate to pay the remaining amount.
• There is an insistence on urgency.
flydocs has a zero-tolerance policy for any fraudulent activities so if you suspect any recruitment fraud, please report it to [email protected]