Purpose of role
The Senior People Experience Executive will support and partner with our people ecosystem to enhance the employee experience across the employee life cycle. The employee life cycle includes work and life cycle changes, taking care of oneself and loved ones, getting things right, and providing the right tools and resource support.
Who you will be working with:
This is a diverse role with an opportunity to work with a diverse group of customers across the business including:
- Software Development team
- Product Management team
- IT & Digital team
- Customer Success team
- Technical Services
How do you get to contribute to the business?
- Lead employee communication approaches
- Pre-empting and building digital, agile people solutions that enable and empower employees and building digital culture solutions that enable and empower employees
- HRMS ownership and subject matter expert – ensuring and improving employee and leader experience is seamless
- Designing and improving the candidate and candidate experience across the employee life cycle, co-creating solutions with business partners and stakeholders that ensure it is easy to business with people team, experience is customised and effortless. during the recruitment process, making it easy for candidates to participate in the selection process through the screening selecting pre-onboarding and onboarding process
- Continuously improving employee practices to strengthen partnerships with our employees, so they can best focus on meeting our customer needs
- Accountable for ensuring compliance and accurate management reporting, in a way that informs management information and enables leaders and teams to make decisions help teams to become high-performing teams
- Be the subject matter expert within the team to ensure our people policies and procedures are operating models that enable teams to make fit-for-purpose decisions
- As the owner of employee communications, you will be the owner of the HR intranet and use creative solutions for sharing people messages
- You will be a key player enabling employee satisfaction with our HR service delivery
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organisation to drive physical and mental well-being
- Reviewing and enhancing the employer brand
- Support with recruitment, interviewing and hiring candidates
- Deliver and continuously improve our onboarding process and materials, in partnership with the inputs from the different stakeholders.
- Establish the post onboarding connects and touchpoints
- Support with performance management reviews
- Managing the employee cycle documentation
- Proactively advise and recommend solutions to any statutory changes that might impact employee experience and business value
- Ticketing system improvements
What career opportunities will the role offer?
The key opportunity in the role involves upskilling, multiskilling, and a growth ladder to scale up to the next level depending on the business. This role will strengthen your development in becoming a trusted employee experience partner. If you are curious about the future of work, how we digitise and automate the employee experience across the employee life cycle. then this role is for you as it will give you the opportunity to test your ideas on how to accelerate the future of work for our team.
You can look forward to partnering with the following collaborators to create value for our customers
In your role you will be collaborating with:
- Business Intelligence team for analytics,
- Team Leaders for various employee-related topics,
- Employees for their individual needs,
- Recruitment partners – for hiring,
- Communications business partners
- People business partners, to implement and govern the effectiveness of solutions
- Learning and development partners
We would be really happy if you had:
Proven experience in Human Resources. Willing to invest in building employee experience or people practices expertise.
- Demonstrated experience with employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a high-visibility role
- Proven ability to provide accurate and efficient service under multiple deliverables.
- Capable of building credible relationships quickly at the highest level and inspiring trust and confidence
- Skills to influence, be proactive and inspiring.
- You have experience working in a shared services environment
- You have a good track record with employee communications
- You can prove how you updated hr policies and procedures within an empowered work environment
- You will have experience in implementing HRMS systems
Benefits of joining flydocs
• Accident Policy
• Medical Health Insurance
• Sick leave support during pandemic times
• Wellbeing webinars
• Permanent work from home
• Flexible work arrangements
• Long vacation leave
• Employee-centric organization
• Internet Allowance
• Good Salary package
• Learning portal for tech growth