Purpose of role
To provide in depth intelligence and insight into market trends and competitor landscape, that informs our strategy & objectives and key results (OKRs).
We want you to actively partner with stakeholders to inform data-driven decision making at a strategic and tactical level, identifying market trends, and providing actionable insight on our position in the market.
Who you will be working with
You will act in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to create an accurate and up to date view of our external market, translating data and trends into actionable insight to support all phases of the OKR process.
You will work closely with the Business Intelligence Analyst and Business Intelligence (BI) champions within each business area to maintain and leverage connections within the datasets to deliver holistic business insights and grow synergies between business units.
Further examples of people you will work with include the flydocs Leadership team, managers and leaders across flydocs, industry experts and collaborators from across the aviation and software development markets and members of Lufthansa Technik (LHT), our parent entity.
How do you get to contribute to your role in our Business Intelligence & Processes team?
• Collecting, investigating, and maintaining external market intelligence for all OKR areas, and translating these into insights to drive decision making. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver insight with both a strategic and tactical focus.
• Help to drive the OKRs across the organisation, informing all phases of the process through the provision of accurate and complete market data, creation of market-leading analytics and direct consultation to enhance the value provided.
• You will be responsible for the implementation of the new Business Intelligence operating model and be instrumental in driving analytical reporting in line with the OKRs. You will work with our Business Intelligence Analyst to connect internal and external information together, creating a holistic business intelligence offering.
• Designing and implementing a transactional market growth model, reporting tools and data collection in partnership with our Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Developing cutting-edge analytics and reporting formats that suit the varied needs of stakeholders to the OKR process.
• Collaborating directly with industry partners to grow relationships beyond the collection of data. You will work with Marketing to grow the market position of flydocs and help to grow new and existing industry partnerships.
• Providing recommendations to decision-makers on the most appropriate course of action to take, with reference to business intelligence, OKRs and SME input.
• Fostering an accurate market view within flydocs to ensure that decisions made consider the external market factors that could affect their success.
We would be really happy if you had
• Experience in the aviation market and/or experience in a Market Intelligence role
• Experience of working with data and analytical approaches – both qualitative & quantitative
• Experience working in a diverse and complex market with constantly changing trends and multiple constituent parts
• Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with data visualisation tools
• Experience within a business focused on service delivery and/or software development highly desired
• Advanced spoken and written English
• Can demonstrate all or some of the following character traits: curious, self-motivated, inquiring, creative, methodical, open-minded, able to prioritise.
• Business or Analytical based qualifications (Degree, MBA, Diploma etc) (Desirable)
• Experience with cloud-based data storage and analysis (Desirable)
• Use of Power BI (Desirable)
• Demonstrable experience in business partnering with diverse stakeholders. (Desirable)
• Project management experience and expertise (Desirable)
Perks & benefits
• You get to choose a workplace practice that is built around your needs – whether that is working from home, working from an office hub or a bit of both
• Make it work for you – our work practices and benefits are flexible to support your life through flexible work scheduling and a hybrid workplace
• Access to an online learning management system and encouraging you to spend time on both personal and professional development
• Future-proofing your role, by allowing you to focus capability building on skills and capabilities the organisation will need in the future
• Wellbeing, ranging from private healthcare policies, employee assistance program and wellbeing program.
• Annual financial planning workshops
We are excited to hear about how you can add value to us, and we are ready to invest in your career development.
Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don’t hold back, apply today!
Need more information or want to apply? Drop us a line at [email protected]