We invite you to take a look at how flydocs can digitally transform your business, providing an online platform for daily records managements and on-time lease returns.
Register to view this Demon-on-Demand and you will see how aircraft lease transactions can be performed in a completely paperless way, revolutionising this critical process and providing significant time and cost savings. You will see how flydocs changes the way aircraft documentation and data are accessed and managed and can integrate with any M&E / MRO system.
As you will see during the Demo-on-Demand, flydocs is an advanced aviation data and records management platform used by some of the world’s leading airlines, lessors, OEMs and MROs, including Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, LAN, Spirit Airlines, SWISS and Qantas, to digitise and automate their back office processes to ensure real-time compliance and simplify aircraft transitions.
View the Demo-on-Demand to see how you how you can:
- Store, index and control all documents for your assets / aircraft electronically in one central location
- Find documents in seconds
- Provide third parties (lessors, regulators, etc) with access to information from anywhere
- Conduct paperless aircraft peer-to-peer trading
- Manage assets in real-time with live current aircraft status
- Integrate seamlessly with existing ERP MRO / M&E systems
- Have a back-up of all your asset records
- Project manage and report on each lease, delivery and staffing
- Be EFB and RFID ready and ATA compliant