Job Title: Marketing/Business Intelligence Officer
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Job reference: TI-BIO-19-001
About this role
To support our continued growth across the world, we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing/Business Intelligence Officer. Working with a highly talented group of people, you will be responsible for strategic data and information, trend and scenario analysis and other business analytics in support of strategic planning and execution.
• Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data
• Research, track, monitor and report on industry, technology and competitive landscape trends for assigned areas leveraging competitor financial reports, news, social media, events and subscription services
• Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors
• Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports
• Perform thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors
• Provide market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the FLYdocs Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate
• Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges
• Establish a close working relationship with internal teams to identify, track and align on key market, industry, technology and competitive needs
• Partner with marketing team to correctly position new and existing products
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modelling and analysis
• Support, develop and feed into key items for FLYdocs’ marketing and promotions calendar
• Work with Business Insights team to produce KPI dashboards to assess company performance.
• Analytic skills and the ability to interpret data and convert to usable content
• Market and/or competitive research background (including strong search capabilities)
• Advanced IT skills including the use of MS Office package
• Ability to be a self-starter, set priorities and collaborate with different elements of a business organisation
• Tackles potential problems on own initiative.
• Experience developing reports and dashboards utilising visualisation tools.
• Assist in all marketing metrics, analytics and reporting needs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to organize and prioritise work, meet tight deadlines
• A hands-on, entrepreneurial, can do approach
• Experience in aviation sector desired
What We Offer
• The opportunity to work with a leadership team who are passionate about the people
• The opportunity to work within a fast growing, progressive and global-acting company
• Career development opportunities and the chance to really progress
• Flat and lean organization ensuring short time-2-market
• Competitive salary and annual salary review based on performance.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the job reference TI-BIO-19-001 in the subject line.