Under the supervision of Head of Platform Development, we are looking for an experienced PHP Tech Lead who will be managing full development life cycle through specification review to production deployment with ensuring overall quality of the developed module.
Department & Function Development / IT
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Execution of software development from spec review to deployment with accuracy and quality.
- Manage and control quality of design, code and deployment process of web modules development.
- Optimize Code as well as database performance.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Supervise architecture and lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of overall system.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and hold regular meetings for improvising skills and managing targets.
- Guide, Coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
- Learn new required techniques and implement.
- Provide technical leadership for every aspect of software
- Manage Documentations of each stages of development and management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in working with fully OOPs & MVC concepts.
- Must have knowledge of code version management – like GIT and their different functionalities
- Experience in core PHP is must and should have overall knowledge on different frameworks architecture.
- Strong in designing, optimizing/normalizing code and database flow.
- Understanding of limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principals behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of common PHP and web server exploits and their solutions.
- Should have experience to handle servers and their different tasks/trouble-shootings
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out what it’s like working at FLYdocs from the team on the ground, and to read accounts from people who have been quickly recognised for their contributions to our success, please visit: http://flydocs.aero/news-category/news/