A unique opportunity has arisen to join the world’s most advanced aircraft data and record company.
You have the rare chance to join a world leading company and to become part of an energetic, fast growing team that is revolutionising the whole of the aviation industry.
As a direct result of continued global growth, with clients, group entities, projects and employees in multiple geographic locations, we are looking for enthusiastic, skilled and high quality candidates to join our ever growing FLYdocs team.
The role covers all core aspects of Business Development. The chosen candidate will very quickly become an essential part of our management team, working hard to improve FLYdocs’ market position, maintain our continued financial growth and ensuring that our current relationships with our existing, valued clients are always maintained and enhanced.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a good knowledge of aircraft transitions and aircraft maintenance records and the challenges that these may bring to our clients. You’ll also have proven experience within the commercial aviation sector and a proven background in Business and Market Development. Above all, you’ll pay keen attention to detail, display a “can-do” attitude and possess the ability to “make things happen”.
To find out what it’s like working at FLYdocs from the team on the ground, and to read accounts from people who have been quickly recognised for their contributions to our success, please visit: http://flydocs.aero/news-category/news/
Department & Function Commercial Sales
Reporting To Director of Global Sales
Your focus will be in the following four areas, and you must have competences in each.
Required tasks will be:
New Business Development
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Grow, maintain, and leverage your network to prospect for new business opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Cold call/Email as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline.
- Research & develop strategic plans to convert prospects into new clients.
- Arrange meetings between client decision makers and FLYdocs management & experts.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with us.
- Work with team to develop proposals that foresee the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and negotiating through to a positive conclusion.
- Cross-sell / upsell new products and services and build long term client relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to exceed customer expectations.
Business Development Planning
- Network at industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Actively follow-up, track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose and play your part in continually enhancing the company’s performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office [ Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.].
- Good knowledge of CRM Systems [Sales Force] desirable.
- Excellent communication skills [both oral & written] and presentation skills
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities
- Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Fluent in English language [both oral & written] and proficient in relevant languages as appropriate to region advantageous
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com.