Purpose of role
To manage the business’ growth for our SaaS solutions scaling sales function to work on exponential growth that will saturate the market with a new introduction or go to market strategies and delivery to support our strategic goal of facilitating one in three transactions.
Who you will be working with
You will act in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to gather intelligence, identifying business opportunities and offer value-creating SaaS solutions to clients.
You have the freedom to share new perspectives and create value within our OKR (Objectives and Key Results) process by
- Meet and exceed ARR monthly/annual sales quotas by closing sales opportunities.
- Build and manage a pipeline of new sales opportunities, to achieve annual sales quotas.
- Identify, research, and connect with key contacts within target accounts.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to convert prospects to a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop a strategic client list for professional software conversation.
- Gain a deep understanding of prospects business and discover the key challenges preventing them from achieving their digital objectives.
- Work closely with the Product & Innovation team to develop compelling solutions that will solve prospects challenges.
- Develop written and verbal proposals, presentations and submissions that effectively communicate potential solutions.
We would be really happy if you had
- Three years’ success in SaaS sales environment (IT/software or Aviation), passionate about selling solutions and looking for an opportunity to excel within a business development pathway.
- Working knowledge of content and digital marketing channels as a source of lead generation, customer product upgrade paths, freemium or trial-based models is desirable.
- Experience in the aviation sector is desirable or equally if you have been successful transitioning between industries.
- Track record as a trusted partner for decision-makers and influencers within targeted opportunity accounts
- A hands-on, entrepreneurial, can-do approach, with the resilience to handle pressure in an open commercial environment.
- The commercial perspective should reflect in your decision making, negotiations and influencing skills.
- Delivering new products to market
- A pragmatic approach to solutions that are trusted by stakeholders and customers alike.
- Strong IT skills including the use of MS Office package, use of Salesforce (or similar)
We are excited to hear about how you can add value to us, and we are ready to invest in your career development.
Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don’t hold back, apply today!
Need more information or want to apply? Drop us a line at [email protected]