Purpose of role
Who you will be working with
This a diverse role, you will not only be working with our external clients but also internally there is a wealth of opportunity to work with a diverse group of people across the business as well as to be involved within projects to drive innovation and product enhancement for our clients.
How do you get to contribute to your role as a Product Integration Engineer & Trainer?
• Deliver in-time product integration/onboarding and training for our clients
• Support the flydocs | Client Joint Procedures Manual evolution in collaboration with the flydocs commercial team.
• Build the Software product knowledge and user proficiency for internal and external customers
• Prioritise and manage several open training or integration projects at any one time
• Software configuration for new and existing customers, including (but not limited to) API feeds, user account setup, asset creation, user access rights etc.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose software related issues utilising other cross-functional teams where necessary to find solutions to customer problems
• Be the go-to person for internal/external, to help set up the software or resolve issues
• Deliver product feedback from internal/external clients to the Product Management team to enable product enhancement and evolution
• Continuous oversight of all client training for your specific region with a continuous improvement attitude towards the flydocs training material for customers internally and externally
We would be really happy if you had
• A diverse array of knowledge and experience in a product integration/client onboarding in an international arena
• 3-5 years in a product integration or training role will help you be off to a good start
• Experience with a Document Management System Product or from the Aviation sector and even the flydocs platform would be beneficial
• Track record in project management, face to face customer service, classroom-style training and innovative thinking to problem solve
• Been recognised for your ability to train and develop individuals to maximise their potential
• Good working knowledge of M&E platforms such as AMOS, STREAM, MXI, TRAX, ULTRAMAIN etc. desirable
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft products
• Business fluent English
Perks & benefits
• You get to choose a workplace practice that is built around your needs – whether that is working from home, working from an office hub or a bit of both
• Make it work for you – our work practices and benefits are flexible to support your life through flexible work scheduling and a hybrid workplace
• Access to an online learning management system and encouraging you to spend time on both personal and professional development
• Future-proofing your role, by allowing you to focus capability building on skills and capabilities the organisation will need in the future
• Wellbeing, ranging from private healthcare policies, employee assistance program and wellbeing program.
• Annual financial planning workshops
We are excited to hear about how you can add value to us, and we are ready to invest in your career development.
Are you ready to join us on our journey? Don’t hold back, apply today!
Need more information or want to apply? Drop us a line at [email protected]