Purpose of role
This role is uniquely positioned to evolve the product portfolio, delivering customer solutions that drive value creation and develop, build, and scale collaborations with our industry partners to develop complementary solutions.
You will own the development of new and developed versions of existing products and the development of new product ideas based on your experience and interactions with internal users, consumers, prospective consumers, and market understanding.
Who you will be working with
The great thing about being a Lead Product Manager at flydocs is that you get to collaborate with those who create the product, those who use the product and those who manage the business to ensure everyone’s interests are met. You will also be working with several leading industry partners and influencers to broaden our footprint in the market.
How do you get to contribute to your role as a Lead Product Manager?
You have the freedom to share your new perspectives and add value quickly within our Objectives and Key Results (OKR) process
• You know that to understand change, we need to listen. Gathering feedback and tracking impact enables you to lead a process of continuous improvement for us to deliver high-quality solutions that not only work but are optimised for an easy and positive user experience
• Harnessing Innovation and strategic partnerships with your peers will advance our path to becoming an influential partner and thought leader across business and society
• Your collaborative approach will create opportunities for people to connect with tech-driven services in the most sustainable way
• As a leader you believe in investing in our people, so they feel valued and in turn empowered to help flydocs realise its vision.
We would be really happy if you had
• Over four years progressive work experience in a Product Management type role helping shape B2B SaaS solutions
• A strong background in leading a Product Management function in an agile or hybrid environment
• A track record of implementing Product Management best practices and processes
• A solid commercial and technical mindset
• Excellent in communications, collaboration, and stakeholder management experience