Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Location: We are more interested in what value you can bring to our team and our customers than where you are located. Your client base will be primarily in the Asia Pacific region.
Travel requirements: 25% to 50% travel depending on your location.
Job reference: flyuk0001
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as a Customer Success Manager.
FLYdocs is an asset management solution provider with the aviation industry’s most comprehensive solution for creating value out of aircraft maintenance data. We offer the tools and expertise that allow all industry stakeholders to drive sustainable innovation to help build the future of the commercial aviation asset lifecycle.
Recognised as a global leader in digital records management, we were founded in 2007 and are 100% owned by Lufthansa Technik. With over 280 employees in multiple locations spread across the globe, we are trusted by over 75 airlines, lessors and MROs to deliver measurable long-term operational and cost efficiencies.
To support our continued growth across the world, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Manager. You will be working with a highly talented group of people, with the accountability for managing the business relationship with several clients. As Customer Success Manager, you are uniquely positioned to partner with our clients to ensure that they are financially profitable whilst improving their safety, airworthiness and also protecting the value of their assets.
- Manage financial (P&L) and contractual health with contract clients, utilising insights gained from day-to-day relationship and performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Manage the onboarding of new clients into the business based on streamlined processes whilst ensuring the customers’ contract requirements are delivered
- Actively influencing client satisfaction (NPS) by:
- Collaborating with internal Financial, Operations and Technical Management partner teams to ensure the contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring clients are aware of the full range of FLYdocs products and services by leading the additional cross-selling process
- Developing customer development strategies to ensure we stay abreast of our customers’ challenges and priorities
- Contribute to our innovation agenda by supporting the Product and Innovation team with new digital innovations and customer feedback ensuring FLYdocs maintains our position as the market leader.
- You will have at least 5 years work experience in the customer service environment (IT/software or Aviation), with a proven track record of improving customer satisfaction and performance of the partnerships you are accountable for
- Experience in the aviation sector (preferably aircraft leasing and/or records maintenance records), that will allow you to connect and relate to our customer needs
- You are a hands-on, entrepreneurial, can-do approach with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential problems proactively
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service with every customer interaction
- Strength in leadership; influencing others and implementation of change
- Strong commercial approach to decision making and pragmatic approach to solutions that are trusted by stakeholders and customers alike
- Experienced negotiator with strong influencing skills
- Previous CRM experience and financial account management (P&L of accounts)
- Strong IT skills including the use of MS Office package, use of Salesforce desirable
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Multilingual skills, that allow you to connect to your customers.
What we offer
- You will work with talented teams within a fast-growing and progressive global company backed by Lufthansa Technik
- Work practices and benefits that are flexible to support your life through flexible work scheduling including hybrid workplace practices
- You will work with a Leadership team who are passionate about the people
- You will be part of a team where your ideas, talents and strengths contribute to the success of our customers
- We provide you with the opportunities and a learning management system that allows you to develop both professional and personal aspirations
- Flat and lean organisation enabling fast decisions and action
- Competitive salary, private health insurance and a reward plan where you get rewarded for the outcomes you achieve.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com and quote ref; Customer Success Manager flyuk001 in the subject line.