Job Title: Technical Records Manager
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Reporting to: General Manager
Travel Requirements: As required
Job Reference: TST- TRM-002
Purpose: Delivering customer excellence and leading multiple technical services project teams in the delivery of competitive solutions across several customer groups.
Delivering Customer Excellence (Supplier of Choice)
- Plan, prioritise and manage project workloads across multiple clients on a regional scale.
- Ensuring project delivery meet/exceed customer expectations – quality, velocity, reliability is delivered within set parameters.
- Resource planning – bringing together the right mix of expertise/capability across the teams to deliver project priorities.
Embed Agile Mindset:
- Regularly review team performance, lessons learned to optimise efficiency and best practice sharing across services teams.
- Reviewing internal processes and systems to ensure they are fit for purpose and collaborate with training, quality, and product innovation to influence improvements.
- Ensure optimal and continual collaboration with the General Manager, Technical Managers, Technical Project Managers, Planning Team, Reporting Team Leads, L&D and Sales/CSM and CEO to ensure proper alignment of client priorities to business deliverables.
- Communicate with the General Manager of FLYdocs to expand and leverage the knowledge of market and industry recommended best practices: methodologies, industry trends, etc.
Building High Performing Team (Employer of Choice)
- Creating opportunities for both personal and professional development across the teams under the 70:20:10 framework.
- Foster team collaboration, continual communication, daily/weekly team meetings to promote a healthy flow of information.
- Lead recruitment and promotion planning for the team in line with company growth.
- Through coaching and support embed continuous performance feedback practices across the team – monthly check-ins; quarterly target setting development reviews; annual 360 reviews.
- Use insight and understanding from employee feedback to improve employee experience across the employee life cycle.
- As required take disciplinary action to address poor employee performance.
Deliver Revenue Targets (Growth)
- Responsible for the delivery of all contracted projects in line with the forecasted revenue targets.
- Accountable for the manhours team members allocate to projects.
- Publish a monthly project report to the General Manager on key project milestones, statuses, accomplishments along with risks and issues.
- Accountable for the integrity and maintenance of the region based demand plan v/s revenue targets.
Job Role Impact
Financial: $/£ value (budget / P&L) based on the client’s budget and revenue stream.
Team Size: 5-7 team leads and the indirect team of 50 – 70 max.
Behavioural Competencies required to be successful
Driving Business Outcomes:
- Use both business and commercial thinking when making a decision.
- The pragmatic approach to solutions that are trusted by stakeholders to deliver both qualities and be timely.
- Proactively influence the need for change.
- Be open and willing to question yourself and the world around you.
- Coach and mentor the team to let the team make a difference.
- Role model values in action – support, transparency, and respect.
- Create opportunities to stretch, learn to fail, succeed, and ultimately grow.
- Recognising the diversity of skills and mindset as a key to achieve success.
- Have deep expertise in your own functional area but actively seek out collaboration.
- Keep it simple, act boldly, and mindfully.
Candidate Knowledge & Experience Required:
- 8 years of progressive work experience, up to leading a team of first-line/front line supervisors delivering digital/technical solutions in a customer-centric environment.
- Experience in large volumes of data/ records conversion from (PDF/Word/Fax), into digital formats within a highly regulated environment e.g. aviation, legal, insurance industry.
- Experience in prioritising and executing multiple projects across customer groups.
- Maximising customer value in a lean or agile team environment.
- Proven track record in coaching and mentoring team to be successful.
- Good knowledge of global aviation regulations in-regards to Aircraft Technical Records and its documentation.
- Relevant Aircraft Maintenance Engineering qualification.
- Appropriate Management qualification.
- Deputising for the General Manager or attending trade shows, lead onsite customer visits.
- Team preparation of training materials, community contribution.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference TST- TRM-002 in the subject line.