Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Reporting to: Learning and Quality Standards Manager
Travel requirements: As required
Probation period: Six months
Purpose: For the facilitation of learning and development materials and processes for the FLYdocs Technical Services team.
Key Accountabilities: Facilitation of learning and development (Employer of Choice).
- Own a clear communication plan within the domain of responsibility and ensure targets for L&D material is maintained meeting the 70-20-10 methodology principles.
- Deliver a community spirit in the domain of responsibility with SMEs, industry partners and internal stakeholders.
- Daily management of any external training providers as appropriate to suggest improvements to courses or additional training needs.
- Track and monitor all formal training requests ensuring employee training plans are in place.
- Seek out feedback from colleagues about the effectiveness of L&D within the Technical Services team and implement improvements.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests/queries from colleagues for support and direct their requests to the appropriate resources or expertise.
Delivering Customer Excellence (Supplier of Choice)
- Deliver a high-quality standard for the LMS materials that could be used by customers in the future getting feedback and making continual improvements to the same.
Embed Agile Mindset
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders, subject matter experts across the business in order to identify learning needs and assisting in the delivery of L&D content across the wider group.
- Keep LMS system relevant and up to date with new training programmes supporting the 70-20-10 principles within the organisation, focusing on the formal training, and facilitating learning.
- Support managers with new joiners, coordinating discussions to define technical training requirements reflecting their training experience, grade and role and overseeing the completion of a structured training plan.
- Responsibility for arranging, facilitating and coordinating engagement activities on a regular basis through Teams, Skype and face to face as required to deliver to upskilling targets.
- Support your line manager with budget development and reporting on all mandatory, regulatory and L&D training effectiveness.
- Maintain mandatory training programmes and monitor compliance on e-learning modules for each business unit ensuring all staff are current with mandatory training.
Job Role Impact
- Strategic develop customer training materials incorporate materials that help software teams.
- Understand how technical records are managed.
Behavioural Competencies required to be successful
Driving Business Outcomes
- Use both business and creative thinking when making a decision.
- A pragmatic approach to solutions that are trusted by stakeholders to deliver both qualities and be timely.
- Organised and thorough in planning and execution.
- Proactively influence the need for change.
- Be open and willing to question yourself and the world around you.
- Collaborate with SME’s and domain experts to collect and store knowledge.
- Role model values in action – support, transparency, respect.
- Have deep expertise in your own functional area but actively seek out collaboration.
- Keep it simple – act boldly and mindfully.
Candidate Knowledge and Experience Required
- Candidates with the above-mentioned relevant skills/experience of 03 or more years.
- Working experience of Instructional Design/Content Development (CBT/WBT) along with LMS software.
- SharePoint Editor and/or website administration experience.
- Influencing on social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience working in a coordination position.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Good project management, time and organisational skills.
- Flexible attitude in relation to business needs.
- Creation of multimedia content.
- Proficient use of Teams, Yammer, STREAM and PowerPoint.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the job reference L&D-TST-003 in the subject line.