Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Reports To: Head of Digital & IT Solutions
Responsible For: Business Systems & Integration Projects
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as an IT Business Analyst.
FLYdocs (a Lufthansa Technik Company) is a rapidly expanding international software business, powering innovation and advancing technology in the aviation industry. With the world’s most advanced aircraft data and records management platform at our core, our global team helps airlines, lessors, OEMs and MROs to transition aviation assets and protect their related value.
The IT Business Analyst is the focal point for ensuring IT business and client projects are delivered on time. Bridging the gap between requirements to bespoke technical solutions as well as excellent communication skills to keep various stakeholders up to date is vital.
As a company which is looking to transform how we work in a more agile way, this is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of driving the right decisions and changes necessary for the business as well as build a team for the future.
- Must have professional experience working in the role of a Technical/IT Business Analyst with experience working on non-functional / technical requirements
- A team player, naturally confident, and strong communicator with ability to build relationships with multiple business areas
- Must have experience working in the full, end-to-end software development lifecycle in an Agile environment, managing stakeholder requirements and providing guidance to project sponsors and senior stakeholders along the way
- Strong ability to manage complex projects with interdisciplinary teams and motivate project staff
- Proven ability to convey technical concepts in a clear, understandable way – specifically, candidates will need to break down complex user stories for non-technical audiences within the business
- Experience working with third-party vendors.
- Completed a degree in business studies, engineering or economics with very good IT and business knowledge (other closely related academic qualifications or work experience will be considered)
- Experience of working in an aviation engineering and maintenance environment will be hugely advantageous
- Experience in coding or building web applications
- Demonstrable experience of SQL Scripting desired.
In return, we offer the following
- The opportunity to work within a fast-growing and progressive global company backed by Lufthansa Technik
- The opportunity to travel globally
- The opportunity to work in a modern office environment
- The opportunity to work with a leadership team who are passionate about the people
- The opportunity to work within a fast-growing, progressive, global-acting company
- Career development opportunities and the chance to progress
- Flexibility, with the possibility to split time between the office and home
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the overall work-life-balance and benefits package for all employees
- Flat and lean organisation enabling fast decisions and action
- Competitive salary, private health insurance and an annual salary review based on performance
- Flexible working
- Free on-site parking