Job Title: HR – Employee Engagement Executive
Reports to: Head of HR
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
About this role
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as an HR – Employee Engagement Executive.
FLYdocs (a Lufthansa company) is a rapidly expanding international software business, powering innovation and advancing technology in the aviation industry. With the world’s most advanced aircraft data and records management platform at our core, our global team helps airlines, lessors, OEMs and MROs to protect asset value, support airworthiness and compliance as well as introduce document workflow efficiencies. Customers in 5 continents choose us to support their businesses with services ranging from document management to preparing for asset transitions.
The HR- Employee Engagement Executive will play an important role in the design and delivery of internal communications and will lead the monthly engagement survey. This role will be vital in the understanding and communication of survey results, providing effective suggestions for improvement and management of related actions.
This role will communicate the key drivers and outcomes, monitoring progress and areas for improvement. A major part of the role will be to facilitate workshops to enable company-wide understanding of the results, ensuring engagement and alignment with required actions and areas for improvement.
You will be working in a small team, reporting to the Head of HR, working closely with the Director HR, the Leadership Team, stakeholders, and all employees.
• Drive participation in the monthly engagement surveys
• Gather, analyse, and interpret data
• Communicate and present outcomes effectively to all levels
• Coach and mentor as required to effectively interpret survey results and implement changes
• Identify, develop and drive related actions to improve employee engagement
• Facilitate feedback and learning, ensuring engagement and alignment in management meetings and team workshops
• Actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the employee engagement initiative
• Manage the continuous development of the initiative
• Experience of implementing team and company level change management
• Practical understanding and experience in managing organisational level initiatives
• Data analysis and interpretation
• Stakeholder communication and management
• Project Management skills
• English language proficiency and excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
• The opportunity to work with a leadership team who are passionate about the people
• The opportunity to work within a fast-growing, progressive, global-acting company
• Career development opportunities and the chance to progress
• Flat and lean organisation enabling fast decisions and action
• The opportunity to make a real impact on the company employee’s engagement and satisfaction
• Competitive salary and an annual salary review based on performance
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the job reference OPT-HR-Engagement Executive-003 in the subject line.