A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as a direct result of continued growth on a global scale, with clients, group entities, projects and employees in North America.
The Technical Manager plans, monitors and manages projects, from initiation through to completion, engages internal resources to ensure project delivery is on time and aligned with project requirements and objectives.
The role will involve travel on a frequent basis; the ability to work with large corporate customers at the highest level is essential.
To find out what it’s like working at FLYdocs from the team on the ground, and to read accounts from people who have been quickly recognised for their contributions to our success, please visit: http://flydocs.aero/news-category/news/
Department & Function Technical – North America
Reporting To SVP – Technical
- Manages project objectives, provides technical support, product support and oversees quality control throughout the entire project.
- Plans, coordinates, implements and finalises projects according to specifications and deadlines.
- Works with the clients to complete the project scope, goals and deliverables, while adhering to the milestones and budgets.
- Acts as a single point of contact throughout the process and ensures clients have a positive experience.
- Identifies, assesses and minimises risks throughout each project.
- Provides status reports to requesting management and clients.
- Supports clients onsite and manages 3rd parties technically while adhering to agreements and contracts.
- Independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Supports physical inspections and provides technical reports.
Key Skills / Experience
- Aircraft Engineer, holding an FAA A&P license/ Degree in aeronautical engineering.
- Managed aircraft lease returns and EOL check management.
- Possess a strong aircraft technical background to understand and evaluate technical documentation, agreements and specifications to lease return conditions.
- Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements.
- Ability to present technical information in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to develop strong and trusting working relationships.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- IT literate with skills in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of engineering systems desirable.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com.