Job Title System Development Assistant
Department & Function Systems Design
Reporting To Head of Systems Design
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the FLYdocs team as a direct result of continued growth on a global scale. with clients, group entities, projects and employees in multiple geographies.
The System Development Assistant will cover first line technical support for all internal and external customers and will be the first point of contact in resolving incidents, queries and diagnosing faults or problems. You will also support the wider business in creating and maintaining documentation with the opportunity to travel to some of our global locations in order to train on systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a 1-2 years system administration experience, keen attention to detail, a “can-do” attitude and the ability to “make things happen”.
- 1st line technical support for internal and external customers.
- Resolving incidents, queries and diagnosing faults or problems.
- Responding to user queries and ensuring responses by the team are timely and accurate
- Escalation of irresolvable or critical issues
- Update and maintain course/training materials, help manuals and documentation
- Assist with company department administration when needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation including FAQs and knowledgebase article
- Support & prepare core monthly reports
- Ad hoc travel to global locations in order to provide training on new systems and processes
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
Key Skills / Competences
- Previous experience of working in an Systems/Technical environment
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proactively seek solutions for improved performance
- The ability and drive to respond quickly in a reactive environment, whilst being resilient, inquisitive and comfortable challenging the status quo
- Willingness to learn
- Experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel internationally
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com.