About this role
The FLYdocs team is expanding to support continued global growth and we’re looking for an Aviation Technical Repairs & Structures Specialist to join our team in Gujarat. The ideal candidate will have a proven background working with aircraft structures and repairs in an OEM/MRO or airline gained over at least 3 years. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary.
Using your proven aviation technical background, the ideal candidate will be:
- Expected to support the build of a robust repair listing including associated compliance from the ground up for FLYdocs customers.
- Responsible for monitoring incoming repair records via the FLYdocs platform.
- Able to maintain up-to-date repair status’ and mapping for a customer’s fleet using the FLYdocs platform on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for reviewing and administrating accordingly all engineering master documentation from the operator/MRO/OEM.
- Expected to provide on-going training and development to less senior team members.
- Proven background with aircraft structures and repairs working with the Structural Repair Manual and communicating with the OEM e.g. Airbus/Boeing/Bombardier etc…
- Experience of working in an airline maintenance back office environment.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures and aircraft records.
- Knowledge of NAA regulations.
- A good understanding of how aircraft manuals are used, the SRM in particular.
- Should have an understanding for how an airline/MRO engineering operation works.
- Excellent knowledge of developing/maintaining electronic databases and performance reports using Microsoft
- Excel is desirable.
- Proven organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads according to tight deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate man-management skills.
- Able to build working relationship across functional departments.
- Ability to plan and organise in a methodical and analytical manner.
- Sound decision maker.
- Should be able to drive continual improvement into the business by understanding the key drivers and their impact.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.